- Judith: " You know what I always say when there is a problem: eat it!"
- Max: " Carol? Did you know the sun was gonna die? "
Carol: " What? I never heard that...Oh, come on! That can't happen.
I mean, you're the King, and look at me, i am big!
How can guys like us worry a tiny little thing like the sun?! "
Carol: " What? I never heard that...Oh, come on! That can't happen.
I mean, you're the King, and look at me, i am big!
How can guys like us worry a tiny little thing like the sun?! "
- Douglas: " Will you keep out all the sadness? "
Max: " I have a sadness shild, that keeps out all the sadness, and it's big enough for all of us "
- Carol: " This part of your kingdom's not so good."
Max: " Why? "
Carol: " Well, look: this used to be all rock, and now it's sand, and then, one day,
Max: " Why? "
Carol: " Well, look: this used to be all rock, and now it's sand, and then, one day,
it's going to be dust, and then the whole island will be dust, and then...
well I don't even know what comes after dust. "
- Judith: " Happiness isn't always the best way to be happy."
- Carol: " It's going to be a place where only the things you want to happen, would happen. "
Max: " We could totally build a place like that! "
- Max: " We pay attention on each other and everybody sleeps about one another stacked! "
- Max: " Small is good. My powers are able to slip right through the cracks. "
Judith: " But what if the cracks are closed up? "
Max: " Then I have a re-cracker, which goes right through that. "
Judith: " But what if they have some sort of material that re-crackers can't get through? "
Max: " Then I have a double re-cracker, which can get through anything in this whole universe.
Judith: " But what if the cracks are closed up? "
Max: " Then I have a re-cracker, which goes right through that. "
Judith: " But what if they have some sort of material that re-crackers can't get through? "
Max: " Then I have a double re-cracker, which can get through anything in this whole universe.
And that's the end, and there's nothing more powerful after that, ever. Period. "
Alex: " He has a double re-cracker. "
Ira: " He does sound powerful. "
Alex: " He has a double re-cracker. "
Ira: " He does sound powerful. "
written in the 2012-02-25

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen